Tiny Harris, the wife of rapper T.I., apparently has a few exciting ideas up her sleeve regarding the creative side of her career.

Reports indicate that she has a new project lined up which will star her in the role of “Ryder,” an alter-ego with a sexy personality.


However, the persona might not be a new invention at all — at least according to T.I., who is reportedly very familiar with it already.

That is because Ryder is an act Tiny has, until now, put on for him in private.

It is not hard to see why T.I. might have some issues with the situation in that context, although the rapper has not made any negative comments in public yet, and has been keeping his cool for the time being.

He did explain his displeasure with the situation in a new episode of their reality show, T.I. & Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle, though, merely stating that he believed Ryder to be for him, and not for the audience.

Some of his fans seem to agree with his position, while others have expressed curiosity about Ryder and what could be so bad about her.

In any case, it looks like fans are going to find out more whether they want to or not, as Tiny has been determined to move forward with her plans and put things into motion soon.

It looks like the situation with T.I. has managed to generate some controversy around the idea and has brought it into the spotlight for many people, which some have speculated might have been Tiny’s plan all along.


During their exchange, Tiny said: “Everyone knows I like to switch it up. But this time, I’m trying to turn up the heat a little bit. T.I.P’s only thinking these things because he can’t let go of the bedroom Ryder. He’s worried for nothing; she’s not going to be naked onstage.”

He responded with: “If I understand Ryder, I’ve never seen Ryder do nothing but… okay. I just don’t think that it’s necessary. I think Ryder’s for me. Not for you.”

The Xscape singer told Hollywood Life last month: “I started to bring [Ryder] out a little more, as far as in my music, because my music talks about my relationship, my life, and the things I go through, and things that other people go through.”


Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.


Previous Next