Tiny Harris has been celebrating her birthday with all her loved ones and she also made sure to offer her gratitude via IG to all the people who showed her love for this anniversary. Of course, the best gifts came from her beloved hubby T.I. who also called Tiny his Queen.


But, Tiny has more surprises to show fans and one of them is this amazing video featuring her baby girl Heiress Harris singing ‘Happy Birthday.’

‘Just to add to this amazing birthday I had. My ☀️ @heiressdharris sung Happy birthday to me & my favorite babyboy @majorpharris spent it with me too!! What a birthday @troubleman31 🙏🏽👑💘🥰😘❤️’ Tiny captioned the clips that she just shared a few hours ago on her social media account.

Lyrica Anderson wrote: ‘Happy bday sis 🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️ thank u for being you ! You deserve the best bday ever 😘😘😘’

A fan gushed over Heiress and said: ‘She is so funny “I don’t really know But I don’t really care🤷🏽‍♀️😂😂😂’ and another person also praised the girl: ‘Man she is so smart and such a beautiful princess ✊🏾’

Someone else posted: ‘Then hit you with “I’m just joking” lmao!!!!! She really like, girl make a wish n blow out these candles so i can get my cake!! 😂😂😂😂

A commenter wrote: ‘Did this smart, beautiful baby say at the end, “I’m just joking.”? Lol. She’s very intelligent.’

It’s great to see that Tiny had such an amazing birthday celebration surrounded by all her loved ones.





Previous Next