Aww, Tamar Braxton gets emotional as her son, Logan, starts school. The singer shared a few adorable photos of dad Vincent Herbert hugging Logan before he heads to first grade.

Tamar is also featured in one adorable picture where Logan is smiling from ear to ear and looks beyond excited to meet his new classmates and teacher.


David Adefeso’s girlfriend used the caption to say that she cried watching her baby head to class. While Tamar was shedding tears, Logan played it cool and held his own like the little man that he is.

Tamar said: “First grade was harder for me……beans was a champ👍can’t believe he’s growing up so fast 🥰😰”

One fan said: “So happy to see that you and Vin are Co-parenting well. We need positive examples like these from people we look up too. Well done Tamar and Vin I wish you all the best Logan 💙

They grow up fast. Savor each moment Tamar. Soon he’ll be headed off to the prom.”

Another commenter stated: “My son started kindergarten, and I broke out into my ugly cry😂 Why do they grow up so dang fast? Keep glowing Queen. Love, light and continued blessings to you and your family❤️I Love 💕 That Pops Vince was there, and you showed it!!!! Tamar, Logan, And Vince!!!🥰🥰🥰😍🥰😍🥰#

Hey David.😍🥰😍🥰”

This backer revealed: “Awww Beans is in 1st grade already? I remember watching #TamarAndVince with you in labor! I was excited to find out you had him on my birthday! 🖤🖤🖤I have 10yr old son, and my daughter is 15yrs. With each year they get older I’m reminded that I’m older, but you know black doesn’t crack.💛😂😁”


This follower told Tamar: “Awww Beans is in 1st grade already? I remember watching #TamarAndVince with you in labor! I was excited to find out you had him on my birthday! 🖤🖤🖤 I know your Mom did bless him down with oil 1qand praying every day. Shake hands with his teachers, principles everyone you can there with your hands oiled up with blessed oil you know…my hands are oiled up when I travel(oops, I digress) continued blessings…I’m a senior Tamar tian..nothing but love.😘 Hey Vince long time no see, hope you’re doing well also. Hey Tamar!”

Logan got all the love needed to start the school year fresh.


Previous Next