Y’all! Bruh! Today was mad crazy! God is REAL! My brother had to get to work n it was already past his clock in time so I’m rushing him to come on. Of course he took his precious time for us to leave the house.


Well, we were pulling up to the light on the Westbank expressway when I seen a Camaro parked crooked af. Mind u I’m passing them from the driver side so I don’t see anything on the other side of the car. As we were pulling off, I heard a lady screaming “Danny” which prompted me to look. I seen a man lifeless on the ground, his daughter in the passenger doorway crying and another lady and a guy from a near by business s*lapping and tugging and pleading for the guy to wake up. The first thing came to my head and out my mouth was “Cj that man d*ead” and within seconds he hopped out the car and ran to do cpr. i swerved the car and pulled on the side. Got out and Y’all this man was gone! U can tell he had been foaming at the mouth, his eyes were rolled all the way back to where it was all white and he wasn’t responding. I was in shock, I’m just standing there, Cj still pumping and doing the mouth to mouth, and the two women screaming “Danny” and crying. The guy from the near by business handed me his phone so now I’m on the phone with the police telling them where we are. Now idk why, but I always call Tre Musiq on ft when ever something happens so instead of recording, I’m on ft🤦🏾‍♀️.


So Now I’m damn near in tears cause I’m scared n just looking at his daughter there seeing that was so sad. Cj still pumping, final got a lil gasp out the man, and a small but present pulse just in time as the paramedics pulled up! I know y’all already know my brother is my heart, but this dude never seizes to amaze me fr! I don’t think I could’ve did it. JP officers came and thanked him. And it just so happened that the same hospital he works at is where they took the man. Just a few minutes ago, he sent a text that said he saved that mans life. In the pic, u can see the guy in tears posing with him. Good job CJ Davis a fathers life was saved because of you. 💪🏾🧐



Previous Next