It has been quite a while since fans have seen Eminem active on social media, and many of the rapper’s fans have been worried about him due to his history with s*ubstances.

And even though some tried to reach out to him and get him to speak up and say how he is doing, that did not happen — until now.


A couple of days ago, the legendary rapper from Detroit posted a mysterious tweet with the short message “People think they want this problem ’til they get it.”

There has been no other explanation accompanying the tweet, and many of Eminem’s fans have been actively speculating about its possible meaning.

Many s*uspect that he might be dealing with issues related to his fame, but others seem to believe that there might be something else going on.

There has also been speculation that this is all a clever p*loy to s*tir up some hype in preparation for a new release or something along those lines.

A few believe that he might be dissing one of those rappers who have been shading him including Lord Jamar who said this about him: “I’ve done mad interviews where they ask me about Eminem. I don’t really give a f*ck about Eminem. He’s not somebody I’m really thinking about. Only reason I bring him up, is because you have white people who will say Eminem is the GOAT of hip-hop based upon his record sales. That’s the only problem I have. Do I think he’s a top tier lyricist, rhyme speaking? Yes. I’ve said that multiple times. How many f*cking times do I have to f*cking say it? The guy puts words together well.”


Some have reached out to Eminem in an attempt to get him to talk more about the problems he mentioned in the post.

However, it looks like it will be a while before the public gets any official word from him regarding what he is going through at the moment.

In a recent interview, Eminem confessed that he had spent his entire career ch*asing after the magic of The Marshall Mathers LP.

He stated: “I know that that captured a moment. It’s kind of like a time capsule when I look back at it. The times that it was back then and the turmoil in my life that was happening.”

He added: “I had a lot of rage. When people say they miss the old Eminem, I feel like it’s probably that. You miss the rage. I don’t have the rage anymore that I used to have, but I still have the exact same passion.”

Eminem seems quite motivated for this comeback.


Previous Next