T.I. posted a photo in which Cardi B has the wheel in her hand, even though people know that she doesn’t have a driving license. A lot of fans are laughing in the comments.

‘My face says it ALL‼️😳🥶😎@rhythmandflownetflix’ Tip captioned his post.


A follower said: ‘She better open her God damn eyes’

One commenter posted: ‘Your face says Lawwwdd I promise if you let me make it outta this… I won’t NEVA..EVA EVVAAA… do it again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀’

Someone else said: ‘Yah brave! That’s real friends because everyone knows shorty can’t drive 😂🤣🤣😂’

A follower posted: ‘Lmaooooo 😩🤣😂 somebody gotta give her some lessons , all then damn cars she has 🤦🏽‍♀️’

Someone else said: ‘Yooo she was having fun tho.🙌🙌 can’t take it from her😂😂😂 @iamcardib.’

A fan wrote: ‘Why I hear the brother TIP saying “the perplexing situations in which I continuously keep finding myself is baffling!”’

One commenter posted: ‘Cardi said she couldn’t drive when she bought her orange ride.’

A person said: ‘My drivers’ teacher looked just like TI when I was learning. Chance looks just like the girl that was in the back while I drove😂😂😂😂😂 they still alive, and I got my license. So there’s hope for her.😂😂😂’

It’s been reported earlier that Tip posted something that Elon Musk might have said on his social media account.

The message is about education, but some of Tip’s fans say that these are not Musk’s words.

Either way, the quote is a smart one indeed and this is something that fans agree on.



Previous Next