The separation of Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter has drawn a lot of attention to both of them, and the personal life of the TV host has come under some severe scrutiny in social media and the news lately.


And while a few have been critical of her decision to split up from Kevin, the majority have been supportive, exclaiming that she is making the right decision to live her life and spend her millions as she chooses.

And in any case, it does not look like Wendy is all too concerned with what people have to say about her anyway.

She recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and made it clear that she is confident about her decision to separate from Kevin and will not be looking back on that relationship anytime soon.

She also explained that she was happy about not having to change diapers and similar issues related to parenting, which has earned her the sympathy of many of her followers.

She said she had not met Kevin’s mistress, Sharina Hudson, and their baby.

Wendy stated: “I don’t know these people. I don’t know the baby; I don’t know the woman. I don’t know who Kevin became; I don’t know who I am! Get out of here, Andy.”

She continued with: “I really like the new me. I don’t know who I’ve become, but I like her. She’s smart, she’s strong, she makes good choices, and she’s here for season 11. I like me!”


On The Dr. Oz Show, she recently talked to her mother about getting married again.

She shared: “I said, ‘Mommy, I’m a wife, I’m not a girlfriend. And I will get married again. And I will have a prenuptial agreement.’ And by the way, Mehmet..we will not be living in the same house. Oh no, no, marriage under new circumstance, that’s it. That freedom of turning that key, or electing, ‘Alright, let’s stay at your place tonight, let’s stay at my place tonight.’”

However, in the end, a shocking cheating/double life revelation like that about one’s own child can be life-shattering, and it is perhaps understandable why Wendy would want to go down that way.

The number of people who would approach the situation any differently is likely not very large at all, and the comments in most of the recent discussions around Wendy seem to support that notion.



Previous Next