NeNe Leakes’ posted a photo on her social media account that has fans worried she might be leaving RHOA. Check out the post below.

Someone said ‘Say what now? Nawwww Happiness over everything.’


A follower freaked out and posted: ‘Last time u posted a pic like this u left the show. Say it ain’t so Leakes.’

A commenter intervened and said ‘She’s not leaving the show folks. I believe this is in reference to people making a big deal about her and Cynthia being in the same place together with Andy fairly soon. In other words, bye Cynthia.’

One commenter mentioned her hubby Gregg Leakes: ‘Thank God Greg is better I prayed for him. I lost my daddy to Prostate Cancer, and I took care of him to his last breath…he fought for our country and he fought for his family…nobody understands the Fight until you’re in it 💪🏽Love you #SwaggedOutBlessings #MySista🍑’

A person asked NeNe the following: ‘NeNe I am forever a fan do what you think is best for you just keep us posted.’

One commenter wrote, ‘Leaving the show or leaving Gregg? I hope it’s neither one.’

Someone else said, ‘Yasssss booo can’t wait to see you again this weekend. My third time can’t wait for the turn up with you again.’

Not too long ago, fans analyzed the RHOA star’s nose especially after she shared the latest photos on her social media account.

This subject has been touched a lot of times before as well, and fans seem to be really interested in it. They’re wondering whether NeNe had cosmetic surgery.


Previous Next