Tanisha Foster, who is Nipsey Hussle’s baby mama, has decided to speak out for the first time about the late rapper and her status with Lauren London.

For the past few weeks, Chyna Hussle also known as Tanisha Asghedom has been in and out of court fighting with Hussle’s sister, Samantha Smith, over her 10-year-old daughter, Emani Asghedom.


Samantha has obtained custody of Emani and Tanisha has finally addressed the matter in a video on Instagram.

Tanisha said the following about the late business mogul: “I’m going to live my life. It was 16 years. He was 16 years of my life. Does anybody know that? I don’t prove anything to anybody. I don’t have to.”

She went on to praise her baby daddy: “My child’s father didn’t disrespect me. I talked to him 30 minutes before he d*ied. How about those apples? Do y’all know that? I don’t feed into negativity, baby. I don’t pay them any mind. I don’t give a damn about these people. They give a damn about me, though. So all the haters can eat my sh-t, but the people who love me, I love y’all.”

Tanisha also opened up about her relationship with Lauren: “I don’t have a problem with Lauren. She doesn’t have a problem with me.”

One person reacted to the story by praising Samantha: “When you said I got Lauren, Emani, Kross, ” Sam’s my responsibility now ” I got Mommy, granny, and pops. You meant that sh*t! You hold it down, and I know he is looking down, proud !. We are proud! Keep that shit up, Queen! The Marathon Continues 🏁💙”

Another commenter stated: “I cried happy tears when I read Emani is staying where she needs to be.


I don’t even know you or her, but I feel like I need to know that beautiful little girl is ok. God Will Rise 💙 sending you and the fam all my love and prayers. You got the world in your corner. 💪🏾Thank you! 🏁”

This follower shared a kind word with Chyna: “I am sending you and your baby girl prayers. I don’t know you, but I do know everyone grieves in their way. People will judge you, but they never lived in your shoes, cherish your memories because that’s something no one can take from you. Whatever you and Nipsey went through it’s no one’s business but yours, and at a time like this, it doesn’t matter all that matters in that you hold your memories in your heart. God Bless you and your baby girl.”

It is not clear that Foster will get custody of her child in the near future.


Previous Next