Just ahead of her own birthday, Porsha Williams celebrated the birthday of Dennis McKinley’s mother. She shared a gorgeous photo, and a video on Pilar Jhena’s social media account with her granny Gina.


‘Happy Birthday Grandma Gina !! Love you to the moon and back! Wishing you many, many more blessed birthdays! 🎉🎉 #G-Ma #GBaby #GrandMasRock 6/20’ Porsha captioned her post.

Someone commented, ‘Awwww! Look at Grandma Gina 😃 she so in love ♥️’

Another follower said, ‘Is that Dennis as baby. Wahooooo Pillar is just her dada.’

Dennis also celebrated his mom on his own social media account.

‘Momma Gina a June baby ❤️🤦🏽‍♀️ no wonder she speaks her mind! Lol😂 Happy Birthday 😘❤️🎈🎂’ he posted.

A fan told Dennis, ‘I really want you and Porscha to have your happy ever after !!! Your both good people and deserve it !! God bless🙏🙌’

One other commenter said, ‘Happy Birthday Momma Gina! I’m so happy I had the opportunity to meet you one day when I bought my first ever hot dog. You were so gracious! You came from behind the counter and gave me a hug because you said that’s what you do! I’ll always remember that. I Thank God for you! Happy Birthday, xoxo.’

Porsha just turned 38, and she’s looking better than ever.

She shared a photo on her social media account in which she’s holding baby PJ, and both ladies are giving fans positive vibes.


Even though everyone believes that Porsha and Dennis have broken up, Porsha said in a recent video that she will be married soon.



Previous Next