Congrats are in order because Tiny Harris’ adorable three-year-old daughter, Heiress, has landed her first acting gig and her family could not be prouder.

On Friday, T.I’s wife took to social media, where she shared a few adorable photos of little Heiress wearing a sports jacket and matching pants.


The sister of Deyjah Harris and Zonnique Pullins had her hair in cute pigtails.

Via the caption, Tiny explained that a star is born because Heiress had an audition and she did a fantastic job.

The beaming mama stated: “Congratulations to my lil actress @heiressdharris she went on her first audition & got what she came for. My Live Babydoll, my ☀️ #MamasGirl #Lucky7 #Tootie.”

Many complimented the child who is very intelligent and commands the attention of everyone when she enters the room. Others said Heiress reminds them of former child actress Raven-Symoné.

Toya Wright told Heiress: “Yasssss.👏🏽👏🏽 auntie’s little superstar!! She’s a natural.”

One supporter said: “She reminds me of when Raven Symone was little.es you already know I am ❤️ watching her grow she’s so adorable 😍Every time I see her pics, I remember that video where she was acting crazy and then was like “Oh hi daddy” all sweet hahaha.”

Another commenter stated: “She does she smart and talks to just like when Raven was on The Cosby show🙌🏾😍. Congrats Heiress!!! She’s a little superstar! Way to go baby girl another Harris getting to the money I love it.🙌❤️❤️”


A third person added: “This era’s “Raven Symone”😩🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️..go, girl!! You can tell she’s destined for this😍She is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen! A star is born!! We knew that when she did that jo jo video for her party! Lol, love it! ❤️🙌🏾Tiny, you are truly blessed. ⭐❤️”

The Xscape diva recently embarked on a solo career, and she spoke to Hollywood Life and said she is nervous.

Tiny, who dropped a new song called “I F–kin <3 U," said this about the project: “[My relationship] is already out there, because everything we do is public. So, I’m kind of used to it. I feel like I might as well tell my side of the story [in my music] instead of hearing it from here or there, or seeing some made up story. I think writing about my relationship in my music therapeutic, and I like writing about it. I like writing about what I know. I feel it better.” Tiny is still chasing big goals.





Previous Next