A woman is seeking to divorce her husband because she says the man loves her too much, and there are no problems in the relationship.

A couple, whose names were withheld from reports, is going through a divorce after the wife claimed that the husband’s love was “too much” for her.


The woman stated there were no problems in the relationship at all, but that in itself was a problem.

The Khaleej Times of the United Arab Emirates reported on Friday, that the woman said she:

“was ch*oked by extreme love and a*ffection…

and that:

“He even helped me clean the house.”

She said that the lack of c*onflict and his unending love for her made her life “h*ell”.

She reportedly stated:

“I long for one day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with gifts, I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life of obedience.”

The case was adjourned after the husband pleaded with the j*udge to let them attempt to reconcile their marriage.

Her husband reportedly stated:

“It’s not fair to j*udge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes”.


Previous Next