A highschool teen football player is going viral for his name. His parents named him “De’coldest Crawford.” It’s said that his middle name is “ToEvaDoit.” People are now referencing the Key & Peele “Football player names” skit.


A teen is going viral after his name appeared on a news segment.

The segment showed his name as “De’coldest Crawford”.

De’coldest is a wide receiver prospect from Green Oaks High School (Shreveport, La.). He’s now going viral on Twitter and other social media for his name:

De’coldest ToEvaDoit is a 6’2 sophomore who got 18 passes for 203 yards and three touchdowns last season and garnered offers from Southern University and Southern Mississippi.

Crawford told 247Sports news:

“My mom came up with my name, she named me this because she knew I would be the best athlete out of everyone in the family.”

He told KTAL Tv:

“I expect it to be challenging because everything don’t supposed to come easy, so we have to work to win. I got faith in us to win the district championship.”

People have referenced the show “Key & Peele” for their sketch of football player names.


Previous Next