Amid rumors that they are no longer an item, Birdman opened up about his and Toni Braxton’s relationship status at this point! During a brand new interview with HollywoodLife, the man admitted that he would not be showing up on Braxton Family Values anytime soon!


While chatting with the news outlet, Birdman discussed his new Cash Money/Groundwurk Studios film Tazmanian Devil but also got candid about some personal things like family life as well.

That being said, he did not hesitate to address those breakup rumors while at Cecconi’s in West Hollywood, celebrating the release of his new EP.

The rapper and Benny Boom, teamed up on the Solomon Onita, Jr. Nigerian immigrant drama and he raved about the project coming together so well.

‘Benny gave me a call and I like being together at any chance, kind of like what I do with my music. You see the talent and you give a chance and let them explore it.. He and I, with having a long relationship, seeing talent in a young man and giving him an opportunity, I was just all for that,’ Birdman told the site.

He went on to mention that he likes the privacy these days, reason for which he hasn’t been posting online too much.

That is also why he hadn’t addressed the speculations that he and Toni were over.

So when asked about it, he replied: ‘Straight. She’s straight. We good. I ain’t one to give my life like that. I feel like my life is my personal life especially with my kids.


I have never been the kind of man to exploit my children on social media or my personal life. I use it [social media] for business, movie driven, that is all I ever use it for.’

As for appearing on TV, he confirmed that the answer is ‘No,’ with a laugh.

Previous Next