As you all know, Kandi Burruss took Riley Burruss to Tokyo, and they’re having the best time ever. People said that Riley will definitely remember this trip always.

Kandi posted various spics and videos from Tokyo on her social media account in order to document fans and followers with what she and her daughter are doing there.


Here’s Kandi’s latest post.

‘I’m loving my time with @rileyburruss in #Tokyo! Yesterday we had a long day! We took a ride to #MtFuji & went to the amusement park #fujiqhighland. They have some awesome #rollercoasters. We stopped by a lake (I forgot the name), went to a temple, went to the skywalk bridge, ended the day at @soulfoodhouse & the food was delicious! I honestly think we scheduled too many activities for one day, but I was trying to make the most of the trip. 🤷🏾‍♀️ activities were set up by @notjustagetaway. #mommydaughtertrip #kanditrip,’ Kandi posted.

Someone said ‘Loving all the details of your trip. I wanna take my son to Japan next year for his bday.’

One fan posted, ‘I now have Dubai, Thailand, and Tokyo on my bucket list. I am living vicariously through you lol. Your trips am looking fun and full of adventure.’

A follower said, ‘This is so beautiful. You are an amazing mother & human. 😍’

A person said, ‘Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your daughter I would love to travel abroad someday. 😀’

Someone posted: ‘I love it!! Kandi is a beautiful soul!! May God continue to bless her in abundance as she well deserves.


Shine MoMA shine. Stay blessed Riley!!’

Although Kandi is having fun on the trip with Riley, she did not forget her friends’ birthdays, and she made sure to mark Monyetta Shaw and Shekinah Anderson’s anniversaries on her social media as well.





Previous Next