A look-alike blended family is what Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker have, and fans are loving all of it while scratching their heads.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and Xspace diva recently took to Instagram and she posted a gorgeous family portrait where she is sitting with her entire family.


The photo features Kandi, Todd, their daughters; Kaela Tucker, Riley Burruss, and little Ace.

With school, work, and the show, the family is not often in the same place to take pictures — so fans see this as a treat.

Many find it baffling that at this point, Kaela looks like Kandi’s twin. The business mogul also shared a few photos from a recent episode of Strahan and Sara that she co-hosted with Keke Palmer and explained: “Make sure to tune in today & tomorrow to @strahanandsara because I’m co-hosting with my girl @keke both days! I brought @rileyburruss & @oliver.blank with me today to check out the show. 🎥🎥🎥 Thanks, glam! @therealnoigjeremy @theglamfather @daryalathammua.”

One follower shared: “Todd daughter looks just like him!!! You guys are all looking like each other now. ❤️”

This backer told the family: “I love a blended family! Beautiful! Riley is thicker than a snicker. Lawd😩 praying for you Kandi!I t is a great feeling to see two positive women of color rock it today on ABC. Riley, I pray for completion and success as an entertainment lawyer.”

Another sweet message revealed: “Beautiful family, wow Todd, your daughter, looks like your twin👍🏾strong genes, Kandi daughter favors as well…keep the family love flowing beautifully must say….”


This fourth comment read: “It’s so crazy you have a blended family, and all of you look so much alike. You see, her beauty is natural. Anyone that’s stupid enough to talk down about someone because they don’t wear makeup is the real fool. Because you can’t be seen without being MADE UP, don’t expect others to jump into your made-up world.

I’m so proud of you. I’m 62 yrs old and watch the Housewives. My daughter is 41 and has a career. Thank you for representing us. Me my family. Stay grounded and kind. I’m proud of you and thank you for living and loving out loud. Be good to you. 🦋🙏🏽🎈”

Kandi is everywhere getting her money.




Previous Next