Tiny Harris is celebrating the birthday of Shekinah Anderson, and in order to mark this important event, she shared a video on her social media account. Check out the video and the two ladies celebrating.


‘This is one crazy crazy lady but I love her so much! Happy birthday beautiful friend/sister of mine!! U are an amazing one of a kind individual with a ❤️like mine😜 turn up baby the day belongs to u!!!👑🤩🎂’ Tint captioned her video.

Shekinah hopped in the comments and answered Tiny: ‘I love you, sister!!!! We the only way!! It’s me and you forever friend!!!!!! ❤️’

A fan wrote, ‘happy birthday shekinah jo!!! the queen of giving us the ICONIC “I WORK HARD BITCH” 😂🖤’

Someone else said, ‘Y’all need to bring y’all show back. I’ll never stop laughing from the scene wit y’all on the bikes and tiny got drugged 🤣’

One other commenter posted: ‘@majorgirl ain’t nothing like a real one there through thick and thin I love it I have me a ride or die too @adthegemini ❤️💯 happy birthday @thatshekinah.’

Someone else posted: ‘Love y’all so much!!! Happy Birthday, @thatshekinah !!! Keeping it all the way real! And you’re successful!’

Other than this, Tiny has revealed to her fans and followers that she’s working on her solo project for quite a while and she made sure to offer her gratitude to everyone who has been supporting her.


You may recall that she said she wants to bring ‘Ryder’ on stage and her hubby, T.I. did not like it.

Ryder is Tiny’s sexy alter-ego, and Tip said that this persona of her should be reserved just for him.

Previous Next