Toya Wright and her daughter Reginae Carter are commemorating Rudy Johnson who was m*urdered together with his brother Josh a few years ago. Both women shared posts in his memory on their social media accounts.

‘I miss my Rudeboy. 🙏🏽#justoneofthosedaysm; Toya captioned her post.

Reginae shared a photo as well on her own social media account and wrote:

‘I miss you like a mf boyyyy !!! My Handsome uncle ! I can’t believe I haven’t seen nor heard your voice in 3 years ! It’s really crazy to me ! I love u my rude boy ❤️I really wish I can call u right now and just talk for hours but we’ll meet again 😘’

Tiny Harris hopped into Reginae’s comments and posted the following: ‘Boy that Rudy was something special❤️🙏🏽’

A friend said: ‘He was sooo humble!!! Cool and down to earth!!! My lil buddy!!!’

Somoene else said: ‘Still can’t believe wow I remember him from Tiny & Toya’s show so humble … Rest In Peace Rudy’

Another follower posted: ‘He was always a sweetheart on the tour bus❤️❤️❤️ I always felt like treating him like a baby. 💔’

One commenter also gushed over Toya’s brother and said: ‘Yesssss he was so handsome watched him all the time when he was on the show sip 🙌🏽😔’


Last year, Toya commemorated her late brother Ryan Rudy Johnson with a really touching video on her Instagram account.

Tiny Harris shared the video as well out of love and respect.

Previous Next